How To Play:
- Drag your finger on the screen to aim.
- Press the trigger button to fire. Each shot uses weapon energy, which slowly recharges over time. The more energy you have, the more powerful your shot will be.
- Destroy cubes to increase your score.
- You will lose if you crash into any cube walls/structures.
- Press the bomb powerup button to create a powerful explosion that knocks down any cubes close to you.
* You will not crash into any cubes on the ground level.
** If you use continues or bomb powerups in a round, that round's score will not be submitted to the "Pure" High Score leaderboard on Game Center. The score will however still be submitted to the overall High Score leaderboard.
If you have any problems running Cube Smash, try the following:
- Restart your device, sometimes other apps that are running the background or using a lot of memory can cause conflicts. Restarting your device will clean everything up.
- Jailbreaking and running apps from sources outside of the app store can cause conflicts. Some of these apps run in the background and circumvent the iOS multitasking system, which may prevent Cube Smash from running properly.
- If the game freezes, you can fully quit by pressing the home button once to return to the home screen and then quitting the app through the multitasking tray as per this video.
Tips and Strategies: